Thursday, October 15, 2015

President Obama: Cut Through the Lies, Free Leonard Peltier

I’m writing to you for one particular and spiritual reason. To give clemency to my Grandfather who is also the Grandfather of all Indian Tribes, the ones who were forced off their reservations and the ones who had to hide in plain sight to blend into society to become something they were forced to be or else. And also a Grandfather for all future new born children no matter what race. You know the storyline as well as I do. I found my way back not upon a reservation, but on my own Path and my Ancestors are very proud of me. Rita (my mother) followed me upon my long and envious Journey before she died.
Read more at http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2015/10/11/president-obama-cut-through-lies-free-leonard-peltier

No comments: