Saturday, March 28, 2009

On Behalf of Robert Seth Hayes


Hi Folks,

A request from Seth for help in raising $$$ for legal assistance with a parole appeal.
If you would like to help and get a tax write off please send a check to
IFCO/NYCJERICHO and on the message line put for Seth or Robert Seth Hays and we will collect the funds and send them to Cheryl Kates his parole attorney. If you need more information call me at 718-853-0893 or 646-271-4677.
Thanks for your help -- Paulette, NYC JERICHO

NYC JERICHO
P.O.Box 1272
NY, NY 10013

You can also drop Seth a note at the following address:


Robert Seth Hayes #74-A-2280
Wende CF, Wende Rd., PO Box 1187, Alden, NY 14004-1187

Or check out his website:
www.sethhayes.org.


March 24, 2009

Open Letter To:

Anarchist Black Cross Federation, NYC
Resistance N Brooklyn
New York Task Force
Jericho NYC
Malcolm X Grassroots Movement

From Robert Seth Hayes

Re: Request for Economic Assistance in Lieu of Parole Litigation

Comrades,

I have retained the services of Attorney Cheryl Kates to address my parole appeal. I believe her skills are both fundamentally sound and needed, and having this opportunity before me is nothing short of a blessing. We spoke and though it's not etched in stone, the cost appears to hover around $2,500.00 outside of unforeseen expenses. I am therefore requesting assistance from you to establish this funding so that the operation of appeal can begin. Anything you can offer, in whatever amount will be greatly appreciated.

So that there is no doubt of my sincerity to leave any stones unturned, be advised that I am also pursuing Buffalo Community Activist as well as Canada to help secure the completion of this economic contract. Please feel free to pledge your commitment to me in whatever form, as soon as possible so that I can assess how far a field I may have to travel henceforth.

Thank you for your consideration of my request and thank you for whatever commitment/pledge you render.

Sincerely,


Seth
Robert Seth Hayes

No comments: